Our team has contributed to the field of thermal energy storage, solar energy, and materials science by publishing our research in a variety of peer-reviewed scientific journals.
Below is a list of our published and publicly available work.
- “Extended thermal cycling of miscibility gap alloy high temperature thermal storage materials”. (Solar Energy, 185, 2019, 333-340)
- “On-sun testing of Miscibility Gap Alloy thermal storage”. (Solar Energy, 177, 2019, 657-664)
- “High temperature thermal storage materials with high energy density and conductivity”. (Solar Energy, 163, 2018, 307-314).
- “Effective Conductivity of Cu-Fe and Sn-Al Miscibility Gap Alloys”. (International Journal of Heat and Mass Transfer, 77, 2014, 395–405).
- “Thermal capacitors made from Miscibility Gap Alloys (MGAs)”. (WIT Transactions on Ecology and the Environment, 186, 479-486).
- “Miscibility gap alloys with inverse microstructures and high thermal conductivity for high energy density thermal storage applications”. (Applied Thermal Engineering, 51, 2013, pp. 1345-1350).
Also, see our recent news page for any upcoming conferences we will be attending, we would love to talk to you in person at one of these events.